First-grade agarwood is one of the most expensive natural raw materials in the world. Agarwood is also know as Oud, Oudh, Agar, Eaglewood, and Aloeswood. This steam distillation was done with First grade agarwood (Aquilaria crassna) in January 2014. Well done extractions of Agarwood (Oud) get better with age and will last indefinitely. Oud oils have the unique ability to evolve or “mature” with age. We welcome you to begin this ancient olfactory journey of your own and discover the diverse and surprising aroma of Oud...
This rare, exclusive oil is extracted from the resin-soaked heartwood of aromatic Aquilaria crassna trees in South East Asia. It is a revered ancient elixir, rich in history. The sacred nature of Agarwood is made apparent in its innumerable mentions in religious texts: from the Bible and Qu'ran to dozens of Vedic scriptures and more. The Buddha stated that the scent of Agarwood was the scent of Nirvana (Heaven).
The fragrance of Agarwood “can transport us through time and space to an imagined antiquity, or even into a trance state.” - Jennifer Peace Rhind
There are many ways to enjoy our pure Oud oils. Oud Essential Oil is indeed an aromatherapy, is not gender-specific and can be enjoyed by everyone. The benefits that are involved with Oud are vast. Great with meditation or yoga. It is a highly sought material in perfumery and fragrance making. Oud fragrances can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars. Apply the oil to clothing, bedding or pillows for a long lasting scent. The possibilities are endless, ancient and mystic...
- Botanical Name: Aquilaria crassna
- Use: Aromatherapy, meditation, scenting clothing and fabric, incense, natural Perfumery Base Note, Excellent Fixative. Long lasting.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Part of Plant Distilled: Oleoresin-saturated heartwood
- Country of Origin: Laos
- Cultivation Method: sustainable harvest methods used.
- Aroma: Deep, rich resin and wonderfully mysterious wood notes.
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood, jasmine, lemon, bergamot, rose otto, vetiver, patchouli, lime, ylang, palo santo. Wonderful and powerful on its own.
Long lasting scent. A drop on clothing, pillows and bedding (will stain be careful) Use as a deodorant or fragrance for its deodorant and aphrodisiac qualities.