Produced in the Summer of 2008, this is a one of a kind 10+ year aged Atlas Cedarwood oil (Cedrus atlantica) from the United States. Steam distilled from true, organic cedar heartwood and aged to perfection. A rich, deep, woody base note for fine perfume, cologne, cosmetics, soaps and more. The most beautiful cedarwood we have ever used!
- Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica
- Aroma: Medium, Woody, Sweet
- Country of Origin: United States
- Plant Parts: Wood
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Spruce, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Fir, Pine, Chamomile, Vanilla