This Copal is something very special! For medicinal use or the finest perfume creations, this copal is superior and limited quantity remains...
Abundant Sesquiterpenes!!! Anti-Inflammatory Power!!! Copal has been extensively studied and found to curb and even reverse the inflammation process! Heal on!
A beautiful aroma reminiscent of cedar, frankincense or sandalwood. Use in meditation and yoga practice. Clear the energy field of yourself and those around you. Purify.
A warm fixative for perfumery, with the ability to mellow stronger scents. Copal blends well with incense and amber fragrances, balsams, lavender, black pepper, florals, violet leaf and vanilla.
- Botanical Name: Daniellia olivera
- Aroma: Sweet Amber Balsamic, Mossy Resin, Citrusy Frankincense
- Country of Origin: Kenya
- Plant Parts: Carefully selected high quality resin
- Cultivation Method: Wild Harvest
- Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
- Blends Well With: Balsam, Black Pepper, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Rose Otto, Jasmine, Tuberose, Vanilla, Violet Leaf