Our bold, organic CO2 extraction of ginger is a rooty revelation! Warm, fresh woody and spicy. With tropical top notes of orange, lemongrass and coriander and sweet heavy, tenacious syrupy floral undertone. Used in perfumery to bring warmth and spicy sweetness to Oriental bases, gourmand accords and floral fragrances. Ginger blends well with cedar wood, citrus oils, rose, neroli, spice oils and more.
One of the most popular spices, ginger has been used extensively in Ancient Indian and Chinese cultures as an effective medicine and delicious culinary ingredient. For aromatherapy, this rich, exotic root extraction can be used to stimulate the appetite, settle an upset stomach and ease headaches. Warm and spicy, ginger essential oil is clearing and stimulating.
- Botanical Name: Zingiber officinales
- Aroma: Warm, Spicy, Rooty, Tropical
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Plant Parts: Fresh Root
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: CO2 Select Extract
- Blends Well With: Clove, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Chamomile, Ylang Ylang