This Alligator Juniper Wood Essential Oil is a one of a kind distillation from a 1500 year old freshly fallen tree that was wild gathered in Arizona. The wild juniper heartwood is slowly and carefully steam distilled yielding a thick, sumptuous oil with a deep intense resinous wood aroma. The aroma of Juniper Wood deepens with age and this artisan essential oil is a prime example of that. Alligator Juniper Wood Oil is grounding and can be used for perfumery and aromatherapy alike. The oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that can be utilized to tonify and soothe skin. Dilute Alligator Juniper Wood Oil into jojoba, moringa or sandalwood nut oil to experience the benefits of topical application. For fragrance formulation, Alligator Juniper Wood is a unique base note that will hold other notes to a greater length.
- Botanical Latin Name: Juniperus deppeana
- Country of Origin: United States, Arizona
- Plant Part: Wood
- Cultivation Method: Wild harvested
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Cedar, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Spruce, Patchouli, Vetiver