Our artisan eco-cultivated Alpine Lavender is high grade, cultivated in the French alps. Flowering tops are steam distilled for top notch quality and purity. Lavender oil is famous for its ability to soothe body and mind and has extensive use in cosmetics, fragrance and perfume. This heavenly lavender has an exceptionally rich and full fragrance with it's abundant linalool. It is one of our favorites!
Used in a diffuser at nighttime, this lavender is an angelic lullaby, supporting easy, restful sleep and sweet dreams. Diffuse or nebulize on its own or in combination with other oils such as bergamot and vanilla. Lavender is a popular choice for treating insomnia, stress, and anxiety. For a spa-like experience, use lavender essential oil with bath salts or epsom salt, 1 cup salt to 5-10 drops essential oil add to hot bath.
Lavender essential oil is also a gentle yet powerful remedy for treating physical ailments and imbalances. Lavender oil is commonly used to minor burns, sunburns and headaches. Its antimicrobial properties make it a great choice for treating insect bites or small cuts and scrapes.
- Botanical Name: Lavendula angustifolia
- Aroma : Fresh, Fruity, Herbaceous, Soft
- Country of Origin: France
- Plant Parts: Flowers
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Chamomile, Vanilla, Rosemary, Inula, Rose otto, Sandalwood, Eucalyptus, Calendula, Frankincense, and many others