Powerful and Purifying Leleshwa essential oil has a clean floral camphor scent that is useful in aromatherapy and as an all natural bug repellent. This oil is wildcrafted from the African Camphor Bush, a small shrub with potent purifying anti-septic qualities.
A clearing essential oil, use Leleshwa to improve acne and dandruff, diluting properly. Leleshwa can also be used successfully in the treatment of headaches and to repel insects. Purify the air around you by diffusing or nebulizing Leleshwa.
- Botanical Name: Tarchonanthus camphorat
- Aroma: Camphor, herbaceous
- Country of Origin: Kenya
- Plant Parts: Flowers and Leaves
- Cultivation Method: Wildcrafted
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Eucalyptus, Black Spruce, Cardamom, Cedar, Clove, Galbanum, Ginger, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Tea Tree