Our powerful and purifying Leleshwa Essential Oil has a clean floral camphor scent that is derived from the wild flowers and leaves of the African Camphor Bush. The African Camphor Bush has potent purifying antiseptic qualities and noted ability to deter insects. Leleshwa is a therapeutically useful essential oil and can be used for aromatherapy in the same manner as tea tree oil. A clearing and wonderfully antimicrobial essential oil, Leleshwa can be used in skincare to improve acne and dandruff, diluting properly of course. Massage oils, soap, candles and more can all benefit from the healing addition of Leleshwa Oil. Use Leleshwa in a diffuser or nebulizer to effectively purify the air and create a healthier atmosphere.
- Botanical Latin Name: Tarchonanthus camphorat
- Country of Origin: Kenya
- Plant Parts: Flowers and Leaves
- Cultivation Method: Wildcrafted
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Eucalyptus, Black Spruce, Cardamom, Cedar, Clove, Galbanum, Ginger, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Tea Tree