Linden or Lime tree is celebrated for the scent of its delicate yellow flowers from which this fantastic Linden Blossom Essential Oil is derived. Linden Blossom Essential Oil is a lovely liniment and natural perfume. Rich tea like notes, honey, pollen, coumarinic blossoms. Warm, radiant and long lasting with floral notes however not an overtly flowery aroma. Great for masculine and feminine fragrance formulations alike. Definitely one to include in developing a beeswax or honey accord. Add depth and complexity to fruity and floral aromas. A mobile, pourable CO2 select extract that is much easier to work with than Linden Absolute.
Recommended for detoxifying skin care, perfumes, and aromatherapy. Water soluble perfect for room and linen sprays. Linden blossom is known as a balancing essence that can soothe away tension. This Linden Blossom Essential Oil is produced from the delicate yellow blossoms of Linden Trees certified organic distiller grown and processed in Bulgaria. A complex aroma and perfume all on it's own.
- Botanical Latin Name: Tilia cordata
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: CO2 Select Extract
- Blends Well With: Ambrette, Beeswax, Bergamot, Chamomile, Cardamom, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Rose, Orange Blossom, Tuberose, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang, Yuzu