This certified organic Rosemary Verbenone Essential Oil is steam distilled in France from flowering rosemary tips. Verbenone is a special chemotype of rosemary that is known to be the most therapeutic type of rosemary available, as it is much less camphorous than other types and gentler on the body. This gentle variety of rosemary is considered regenerative and makes a supreme addition to hair tonics, facial cleansers and cosmetics for increased health and luster!
Rosemary Oil is commonly used in aromatherapy to treat respiratory and skin conditions, increase circulation and mental acuity and to regulate many of the body's systems. Our regal Rosemary Verbenone Essential Oil has been selected for its fine fresh smooth herbaceous scent and top aroma therapeutic quality. In addition to its multiple applications in aromatherapy and wellbeing, rosemary is very useful oil in a variety of perfumery compositions.
- Botanical Latin Name: Rosemary officinalis verbenone
- Country of Origin: France
- Plant Parts: Flowering plant
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Sandalwood, Black Spruce, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon