Scotch Pine essential oil is steam distilled from evergreen pine needles by our Bulgarian distiller. Pine Forests are known to be a health-giving environment due to the evaporation of the essential oil from the pine needles. Evoke the happy feelings of the holidays at any time with fragrant Scotch Pine oil.
Scotch Pine has been long used for its cleansing and clearing effects. Scotch Pine essential oil was first studied in Ancient Greece and tested by Hippocrates in for its respiratory healing effects. Scotch Pine possesses warming and antiseptic properties, ideal for inhalation or use in a diffusor to help ease cold and flu.
Welcome Scotch Pine into your home during cold winter months to bring a wonderful warmth and comfort to your living environment.
- Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestris
- Aroma: Green, Balsamic, Dry
- Country of Origin: England
- Plant Parts: Needles
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Cedar, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree