This is concentrated Floral bliss! Tuberose flowers are used in Lei making and are associated with celebrations and sacred unions. They are known to imbue joy with their rich, sweetly floral fragrance. Tuberose is used by artists to inspire creativity. The mesmerizing scent of tuberose flowers is also a renowned aphrodisiac.
Dilute our absolute in one of our many carrier oils and dab on the wrists or brush into the hair. Sweet and unique, Tuberose is like a warm tropical embrace. A little goes a long way and the price reflects the rarity and purity of this precious absolute.
A note on absolutes: Absolutes are highly concentrated aromatic materials. Their aroma is best observed in alcohol or carrier oil. Try diluting into one of our premium carrier oils or into alcohol at 5%, 10% or 20% and see how the scent will subtley change.
- Botanical Name: Polianthes tuberosa
- Origin: Hawaii grown flowers processed in the U.S.A
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute, Hexane free
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle to Base Note
- Aroma: Extremely rich, clean, intensely sweet floral aroma with a refined oily-fatty undertone; has a long, soft, sweetly floral dry down. Exquisite!