This beautiful vanilla from Indonesia is rich, warm, not super sweet. A dryer vanilla aroma that is noticeably less sweet than our other vanillas but still has that confectionary vanilla, baked goods aroma. It is very nice! Add a warm Vanilla note to natural perfumes and fragrances. This fine vanilla absolute has a dark brown molasses like mobility. We have blended it with perfumers alcohol for ease of use. 50% Indonesian Vanilla absolute and 50% organic grape alcohol. Works as an all natural fixative. Use by the drop in blends until the desired effect is achieved. Go easy adding this vanilla into your blends, as vanilla tends increase in aroma, or bloom, in formulas and perfumes as they age. An intriguing quality that is very interesting to observe.
A note on absolutes: Absolutes are highly concentrated aromatic materials. Their aroma is best observed in alcohol or carrier oil. Try diluting into one of our premium carrier oils or into alcohol at 5%, 10% or 20% and see how the scent will subtley change.
- Botanical Latin Name: Vanilla planifolia
- Plant Part: Cured vanilla bean
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Cultivation method: Organic
- Scent description: Smooth, sweet, spicy balsamic, rich, toasted marshmallow
- Blends With: Frangipani, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Osmanthus, Orange, Patchouli, Rose Otto, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang