Sweet and spicy, this gift from the West Indies is powerful! Our Allspice Essential Oil is a certified Organic supercritical CO2 select extract. It's scent has been described as an aromatic combination of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. Treat yourself to this comforting oil blended with lavender in a diffuser or nebulizer in winter months. Creates a warm inviting environment.
Our Allspice extract is a pale yellow liquid with a warm, spicy and sweet odor. For perfumery, it makes a peculiar yet fresh and clean top note with a long-lasting sweet balsamic body note and tea-like undertone. The sweet freshness abounds into the dryout.
Allspice CO2 extract be very useful if carefully applied topically at proper dilution. Sore muscles and stiff joints are no match for Allspices ability to gently numb aches and pains. Application to the skin will cause a warming sensation, making it a great oil diluted for massage. Because of this oil’s warming and anesthetic properties be sure to dilute very well as a little goes a long way. Keep away from eyes and sensitive areas.
- Botanical Name: Pimenta officinalis
- Country of Origin: West Indies
- Plant Part: Berries
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: CO2 Select Extract
- Aroma: A warm embrace of fresh nutmeg, with peppery and spicy cinnamon notes
- Uses: antiseptic, stimulant, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, analgesic, anesthetic, antioxidant, carminative
- Blends Well With: Black Pepper, Patchouli, Ginger, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Citrus