Beeswax Absolute is a soft and beautiful perfumery material with unique waxy and fatty notes and mild vanilla like undertone. This rare organic perfumer's absolute is produced in Grasse, France from locally sourced beeswax that is a natural by-product of honey production. This will be packaged in a Miron Glass Jar for supreme protection and easy retrieval and use. The delectable aroma of Beeswax Absolute is mildly waxy and oily in the best way. It is sweet yet super soft and smooth with only subtle hints of honey and pollen. Beeswax has natural fixative property with a soft long lasting vanilla like undertone.
This is an exquisite material that is highly recommeded for natural perfume and fragrance creation. Beeswax compliments gourmand, coumarinic and floral bouquets. Try blending with vanilla, jasmine or sweet cassie! The Beeswax Absolute is a yellow color with a solid waxy consistency and will melt easily with gentle heat.
- Botanical Latin Name: Cera alba
- Country of Origin: France
- Material: Wax
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Solvent Extract
- Blends Well With: Amber, Ambrette, Amyris, Benzoin, Buddhawood, Chamomile, Coconut, Copal, Cassie, Clary Sage, Clove Elderflower, Fenugreek, Fir, Labdanum, Frankincense, Galbanum, Ginger, Geranium, Hay, Helichrysum, Jasmine, Jonquil, Lime, Massoia, Mimosa, Mandarin, Linden, Orris, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Tonka Bean, Tuberose, Vanilla, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang