Our Organic Black Pepper Essential Oil is made of the best Madagascar grown peppercorns gently steam distilled. It is widely used in fine fragrance and perfume making for its peppery and warm scent. It is beautiful and complex. For perfumery, our Black Pepper essential oil shows good tenacity. It's aroma is reminiscent of freshly crushed pepper, warm, spicy, dry and woody. Sultry Black Pepper gives interesting effects oriental and amber perfumes, and compliments carnation, rose and more.
In aromatherapy Black Pepper is used to increase the warmth of the body, relieve sore muscles and joints and boost the immune system. It can be very effective when used with other oils such as birch, allspice, peppermint or blue cypress. Melt away aches and pains with this warm gift from nature. Dilute properly.
- Botanical Latin Name: Piper nigrum
- Aroma: fresh, warm, woody, spicy, peppery, complex
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Plant Parts: Fruit
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
- Blends Well With: Clove, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Juniper, Myrrh, Rosemary Verbenone, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang