Our Organic Spruce Black Essential Oil is derived from the branch and bark of the Picea mariana tree native to the Arctic regions, North America, and Canada. Our spruce oil comes from trees in the heart of the Canadian wilderness. This healing oil is stimulating and invigorating, and may alleviate fatigue and awaken the adrenal glands. Black spruce is also known to be a fantastic pain reliever and decongestant. Helps clarify the lungs and ease tension in the body. A welcome addition to any collection.
The aroma of spruce shows excellent performance in fresh, forest fragrances. It blends well with all pine and cedar wood oils, galbanum, benzoin, coumarin and rosemary. Black Spruce essential oil may be used in soap or household products for a pine-like scent.
- Botanical Family: Picea mariana
- Aroma: Fresh, Crisp, Clean with Sweet Woody and Earthy notes
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Cedar, Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Inula, Frankincense, Lavender, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Pine, Galbanum
- Distillation Date: Summer 2016
- Approximate Shelf Life: 10 years or longer