Our Organic Spruce Black Essential Oil is derived from wild trees in the heart of the Canadian boreal forest. This expert distillation captures the crisp radiant essence of cooling coniferous needles. A very fine quality Black Spruce oil and welcome addition to any collection. Black Spruce is an oil of fortitude and resilience.
Aromatherapists find Black Spruce essential oil particularly useful to alleviate fatigue. Diffuse this spectacular oil to support feelings of peace and contentment. You will also find Black Spruce commonly used in spa and saunas due to its ability to improve breathing and ease tension in the body. Black spruce is a healing oil that is becoming more popular in cosmetics, massage oils and more.
The aroma of spruce shows excellent performance in fresh, forest fragrances. It blends well with all pine and cedar wood oils, galbanum, benzoin, coumarin and rosemary. Black Spruce essential oil may be used in soap or household products for a pine-like scent.
- Botanical Latin Name: Picea mariana
- Aroma: Fresh, Crisp, Clean with Sweet Woody and Earthy notes
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Cedar, Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Inula, Frankincense, Lavender, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Pine, Galbanum