Our artisan Carrot Seed Oil is steam distilled from the seeds of organic Daucas carota plants cultivated in France by a sustainable farm focused on producing high quality oil. Traditionally used to support skin health, this Carrot Seed Essential Oil has a renowned ability to promote lustrous and clear skin. With its rich, woodsy scent and numerous health benefits, carrot seed makes a wonderful addition to any skin care routine. Dilute in one of our many beautiful carrier oils and apply to the skin.
Carrot Seed Essential Oil, also known as Queen Anne's Lace, is used in perfumery for its unique and indispensable fatty woody notes. It blends well with chypres, fougeres, and oriental or fantasy type perfumes and more. Compliments many other oils, try it with citrus essential oils, cedarwoods, geranium or sweet cassie.
- Botanical Latin Name: Daucus carota
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Part of Plant: Seed
- Country of Origin: France
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Blends Well With: Citrus, Lavender, Lemon, Frankincense, Geranium, Sandalwood, Rose Otto, Patchouli, Chamomile, Cassie, Cedarwood