Port Orford Cedar is a unique cedar essence that only grows in a very special, small region of southern Oregon/northern California where the Redwood trees meet the Pacific Ocean. The essential oil is steam distilled from this native conifer in small batches. This rare cedar oil has a sweet woody aroma with wonderful hints of pine and fennel, useful in perfume and aromatherapy.
- Botanical Name: Chamaecyparis lawsoniana
- Aroma: Sweet, woody, pine-like
- Country of Origin: USA
- Plant Parts: Heartwood
- Cultivation Method: Wildcrafted
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Eucalyptus, Black Spruce, Cardamom, Cedar, Clove, Galbanum, Ginger, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Tea Tree