Our German Chamomile is grown and distilled in Germany and is a beautiful dark blue color. This dark ink-blue color comes from the high concentration of Azulene present in our oil. The best german chamomile oil is distilled from flowers picked in the early morning.
German chamomile is anti-inflammatory, calming, and a deeply healing oil to many respiratory and skin conditions. Apply directly to skin to ease and calm skin irritations. Add to massage oils to calm the nerves. Inhale deeply from the bottle during times of respiratory distress.
This steam distilled chamomile is soft and sweet, herbaceous and coumarinic, with a warm fruity fresh undertone. Used in perfumes for its lasting sweet, rich and warm undertone. Over time, German Chamomile develops a pleasant dry down that is mellow, sweet and tobacco-like.
- Botanical Name: Matricaria chamomilla
- Aroma : Fresh, Fruity, Herbaceous, Sweet
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Plant Parts: Flowers
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Lavender, Jasmine, Lemon, Tea Tree, Rose Otto, Ylang Ylang