This skillful steam distillation is from fresh leaves of cilantro. Fresh cilantro has a bright, crisp and joyful fragrance, with diffusive orange top notes and unique grassy green vegetal dry down. The scent of cilantro is often used as a fresh top note in fragrance and perfume making, deodorant and body care preparations and more. Beautifully pleasant and clean!
- Botanical Name: Coriandrum sativum L.
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Cultivation: Certified Organic
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Aroma: Fresh, pleasant pungent green, herbaceous