A joyous cold pressed essential oil of organic Italian Clementine fruit peel. The aroma of this superior citrus oil is sweet fresh and delicate, almost identical to the fresh fruit. The Mediterranean climate and soil of Italy is known to produce the most excellent citrus.
Clementine essential oil is sweet, soft and less tart than orange oil. It blends nicely with floral aromas and all citrus, particularly Mandarin, Orange and Tangerine.
- Botanical Name: Citrus clementina
- Aroma: Soft citrus, fruity sweetness
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Plant Parts: Peel
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, Neroli, Bergamot, Vanilla, Lime, Ylang Ylang, Rose Otto, Palmarose, Vetiver, Clove, Seabuckthorn berry, Jasmine, Cardamom, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Silver Fir, Chamomile