This special Organic Coconut CO2 extract provides that cherished warm and buttery scent of freshly grated coconut. Offering moisturizing properties, it makes an excellent addition to skin and body care products. Incorporate into delectable cosmetic products and massage oil blends to add a light moisturizing effect and a warm coconut aroma. Pairs deliciously with Vanilla CO2 and many other oils and extracts.
Coconut CO2 is also wonderful in oil based natural perfumes. This fatty extract is also partially soluble in alcohol. Strain out solid matter after blending in alcohol or using in perfumes and fragrance making. Coconut CO2 extract's nutty aroma is an interesting note in perfume that is light yet tenacious and will pair excellently with clove bud oil, sweet orange, neroli and other florals.
- Botanical Name: Cocos nucifera
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
- Plant Part: Pulp
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: CO2 Select Extract
- Aroma: Warm creamy coconuts
- Uses: antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant
- Blends Well With: Patchouli, Ginger, Lavender, Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Citrus and Spices