This lovely rare, Coffee Blossom absolute is an invigorating, exotic accent for wild perfumery and fragrance making! Wild coffee blossoms offer a delectably complex bouquet of ethereal florals and spicy vanilla with toasted espresso undertone. Yum!
This exciting rich essence is derived from the jubilant white blossoms of the Madagascar coffee shrub. A favorite in perfumery, surprisingly sweet, energizing and complex, Coffee Blossom adds an elegant gourmand note to fragrances.
A note on absolutes: Absolutes are highly concentrated aromatic materials. Their aroma is best observed in alcohol or carrier oil. Try diluting into one of our premium carrier oils or into alcohol at 5%, 10% or 20% and see how the scent will subtley change.
- Botanical Latin Name: Coffea robusta
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Country of origin: Madagascar
- Cultivation method: Wildcrafted
- Scent description: Sweet exotic citrus and floral with spicy vanilla, hints of toasted espresso and chocolate
- Blends with: Rose Otto, Jasmine, Vanilla, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Lavender