A beautiful steam distillation of organically farmed Dalmatian Sage (Salvia officinalis) leaves from Bulgaria. Also known as Garden Sage, Dalmatian Sage is a popular culinary herb. The aroma of the essential oil is fresh, herbal and camphorous. Utilized in Aromatherapy as a decongestant and to revitalize the mind. Bright and herbaceous, Dalmatian Sage is wonderful to add to the diffuser on it's own or in Aromatherapy blends. You can also easily experience the benefits of refreshing Dalmatian Sage by adding a few drops to a tissue and inhaling!
Include in incense or spray smudge, Dalmatian Sage is believed to clear away negativity. A long lasting herb note useful for natural perfumes. Dalmatian Sage compliments many fragrance compositions including Fougere, Eau de Cologne, aftershaves or hand made soaps. The major constituents of Dalmatian Sage oil are thujone and camphor. Dilute properly and use with care.
- Botanical Latin Name: Salvia officinalis
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Plant Parts: Leaves
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Ho Wood, Hyssop, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Orange, Oregano, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Peppermint, Indian Rosewood, Rose Otto, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Violet Leaf, Wintergreen