Davana is a rare essential oil that has a powerful, tenacious aroma that is sweet, rich and boozy. It is very tenacious, and useful in perfumery for its penetrating quality and also for it's unique scent. Davana essential oil is wine-like, with syrupy notes of dried fruits and herbs, and possesses a warm, woody undertone.
- Botanical Name: Artemisia pallens
- Aroma: Rich, boozy, wine-like with jammy and herbaceous hints
- Country of Origin: India
- Plant Parts: Leaves and tops
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Ambrette, Amyris, Basil, Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Cypress, Galbanum, Geranium, Ho Wood, Jasmine, Labdanum, Lavender, Mandarin, Oakmoss, Osmanthus, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Indian Rosewood, Tonka Bean, Vetiver, Violet Leaf, Ylang Ylang