For fuller and stronger hair, fenugreek seed oil is a great choice. Fenugreek seed has traditionally been added to yogurt or you could also add the extract to a skin healthy carrier oil and soak the mixture into the scalp.
Fenugreek seed oil is very nutritive for the skin especially for skin irritated by environmental stress. It is a calming oil and is ideal for dry skin or irritated skin due to harsh weather or allergen. Can be diluted into massage oil to soothe the skin, reduce inflammation and to support the skin.
For perfumery, Fenugreek is extremely diffusive and can bring life to formulations used in small amounts. It's sweet and warm scent compliments oriental and hay bases, lavender compositions, incense accords, chypres and fougere.
- Botanical Name: Trigonella foenumgraecum
- Extraction method: CO2 Select Extract
- Part of plant distilled: Seed
- Country of origin: India
- Cultivation method: Organic
- Scent description: radiating earthiness - warm Maple syrup and sweet licorice with spicy and powdery notes very beautiful scent profile at different dilutions. Gorgeous material, highly recommended, ages well.