Balsam Fir is a North America fir, and the fresh iconic scent of the beloved Christmas Tree. Add to your diffuser to fill your space with holiday cheer at any time of the year. Used in aromatherapy for both calming and uplifting the mind and to treat nervous disorders. Balsam fir is also indicated for alleviating respiratory conditions.
This fine Balsam Fir's softly balsamic and clean coniferous scent is a sweet middle note, with the fragrance of crisp fresh crushed evergreen needle. Balsam fir is an interesting note in perfume and blends well with other firs and pines, rosemary, citrus, juniper, labdanum, patchouli and oakmoss.
- Botanical Name: Abies balsamea
- Aroma: Sweet, softly balsamic, Fresh crushed evergreen needles
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Plant Parts: Needles
- Cultivation Method: Wild
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, Juniper, Lavender, Citrus, Pine, Rosemary