Our glorious Goldenrod Essential Oil is steam distilled from the brilliant yellow flowers and leaves, no stems, of the medicinal Solidago canadensis plant organically grown in Canada. Goldenrod is a perennial plant that is well known for its healing properties. Its botanical name Solidago, is derived from the Latin word solidare meaning “to strengthen”. The key chemical compound in this Goldenrod Essential Oil is alpha-pinene, providing antioxidant and antibacterial benefits. Goldenrod Essential Oil also contains an unique mix of ester, monoterpene and sesquiterpene constituents, initiating a gentle detoxification process. Perfect for gentle recovery after an illness. Goldenrod is used to reduce pain, inflammation, and muscle spasms. Its therapeutic properties can also be utilized to support the appearance of healthy looking skin, clearing eczema and other skin conditions.
Use our organic Goldenrod Essential Oil in salves and creams to be applied topically or by nebulizer or diffuser and more. On a spiritual level Goldenrod can cleanse and align the body's energy centers. It can be very useful in perfumery as an interesting fresh warm woody top note. A truly unique oil!
- Botanical Latin Name: Solidago canadensis
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Plant Parts: Leaves and flowers
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam distillation
- Blends Well With: Clove, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Juniper, Myrrh, Rosemary Verbenone, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang