Organically cultivated in Bulgaria, this lavender is full and rich in its aromatic profile. It is ideally suited for both therapeutic applications and perfumery purposes. This Bulgarian Lavender is quintessentially calming and uplifting. Lavender is used in skincare bringing balance and luster to the skin. For today’s fast-paced lifestyle, lavender oil is one of our greatest treasures. A drop on the temples quickly relaxes the mind and eases tension or headache.
Lavender is one of the top oils for calming stress and anxiety, commonly employed in Aromatherapy through inhalation, therapeutic massage and bathing. Our Organic Bulgarian Lavender Oil has abundant levels of linalool and linalyl acetate bestowing the bright floral aroma and great therapeutic value. These healing compounds of Lavender Oil are quickly absorbed through the skin making it a popular ingredient in skin healing and regenerative skincare. Lavender oil is antiseptic and also associated with pain relief. Blend 2 drops of lavender oil with 1 drop each of marjoram and clary sage and dilute into carrier for a soothing abdominal massage oil.
Diffuse at night or drop right onto your pillow for restful sleep and sweet dreams. The beautiful floral aroma of our Bulgarian Lavender Oil is the perfect addition to perfumes, serums, soaps, cosmetics and so much more!
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Aroma: Heady, Rich, Floral, Herbaceous
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Plant Parts: Flowering Tips
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Cedar, Chamomile, Helichrysum, Calendula, Frankincense, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Vanilla