A fine organic citrus essential oil that is steam distilled from whole ripened lime fruit. More common Lime essential oils are pressed from the fruit peel. Some pressed citrus oils can be photosensitizing, however this steam distillation of Lime fruit is considered to be nonphototoxic. Our Lime Essential Oil is zesty and tart with the brightness and juiciness of fresh green limes. This aroma of lime is an infusion of pure fun, fresh and uplifting!
Lime is a sweet, zippy top note important for fragrance and perfume creation. Our Lime Essential Oil is radiant and fruity like lime candy or fresh squeezed limes. Add Lime Essential Oil to a diffuser or nebulizer to purify the air and energize your space. Try the Pure Joy Diffuser Blend recipe below!
Try this Pure Joy Diffuser Blend:
4 drops Lime
2 drops Orange
2 drops Clary Sage
- Botanical Latin Name: Citrus aurantifolia
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Plant Parts: Fruit
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Clary Sage, Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Neroli, Rosemary, Citrus and Many More