Our intoxicating true organic Neroli Essential Oil is steam distilled from the blossoms of the Seville orange tree in France. True Neroli essential oil necessitates one ton of orange flower blossoms to produce one quart of oil. Neroli oil is often adulterated with other oils to increase its profit. We have direct relationships with our distillers and often oversee their work. Our distillation is confirmed to be 100% Neroli Orange blossom Citrus aurantium amara. Neroli is named after a 17th century Italian princess of Nerola, who perfumed her baths and clothing with the essence of bitter orange.
Neroli Oil has a prestigious, fragrant aroma of bright white flowers and sweet citrus fruit that is one of the most treasured florals in perfumery and aromatherapy. Beyond its hypnotically calming complex scent, Neroli is a prized ingredient in antiaging skincare. It is valued for being highly emollient and encouraging skin to maintain the correct moisture balance, resulting in smooth, refreshed, glowing skin. Dilute properly, a small amount of this amazing Neroli Oil can go a long way.
- Botanical Latin Name: Citrus aurantium amara
- Country of Origin: France
- Plant Parts: Blossoms
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, Lavender, Ginger, Chamomile, Helichrysum, Lemon, Myrrh, Rose Otto, Calendula, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang and Many More