Our intoxicating true Neroli Essential Oil is steam distilled from the blossoms of the Seville orange tree in France. True Neroli essential oil requires one ton of orange flower blossoms to make one quart of oil. Neroli oil is often adulterated with other oils to increase its profit. We have direct relationships with our distillers and often oversee their work. Our distillation is confirmed to be 100% Neroli Orange blossom (Citrus aurantium amara).
Named after a 17th century Italian princess of Nerola, who perfumed her baths and clothing with the essence of bitter orange, Neroli Oil has a prestigious, fragrant aroma of bright white flowers and sweet citrus fruit.
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium amara
- Aroma: Sweet, Honey, Floral, Citrus
- Country of Origin: France
- Plant Parts: Blossoms
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, Lavender, Ginger, Chamomile, Helichrysum, Lemon, Myrrh, Rose Otto, Calendula, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang