Neroli Fleurs sur Petitgrain is a rare essence that is out of this world with the synergistic benefits of both Neroli and Petitgrain. For use in skincare, creams, skin serums, perfumery and so much more! This is a very special codistillation produced from organically cared for Tunisian Bitter Orange trees. Flowers, leaves and petite fruits are used and these three components are what makes this codistillation so unique. Our lavish Neroli Fleurs sur Petitgrain Oil is profoundly anti-aging, highly emollient with the ability to tonify the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. An extra special essence that has uses in perfumery and aromatherapy alike. This essential oil is gorgeous, very Neroli like yet richer and less expensive than Neroli and far more aromatic and complex when compared with more common Petitgrain oils.
- Botanical Latin Name: Citrus aurantium
- Country of Origin: Tunisia
- Plant Parts: Flowers, leaves and petit citrus fruit
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, Bergamot, Vanilla, Lime, Ylang Ylang, Rose Otto, Palmarose, Vetiver, Clove, Seabuckthorn berry, Jasmine, Cardamom, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Silver Fir, Chamomile