Niaouli is an interesting essential oil from Madagascar that has a comparable composition to tea tree, yet it is gentler for skin making it perfect for sensitive skin types. Niaouli essential oil offers many of the same therapeutic benefits as tea tree including antiseptic properties to effectively cleanse skin and also stimulating components to support healing skin. Dilute properly into one of our organic carrier oils.
The aroma of Niaouli essential oil is strong, with fresh camphor and medicinal earthiness. Most would say that it is softer and sweeter than tea tree and more similar to eucalyptus, yet powerfully invigorating in it's own way. Niaouli is reputed to be one of the most energizing essential oils available. Add a few drops to the diffuser for a stimulating effect!
- Botanical Latin Name: Melaleuca quinquenervia
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Plant Parts: Twigs and Leaves
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Tea Tree