Niaouli has a comparable composition to Tea Tree oil, yet it is gentler for skin making it perfect for sensitive skin types. Niaouli essential oil offers many of the same benefits as Tea Tree including antiseptic properties to effectively cleanse skin and also stimulating components to support healing skin.
The aroma of Niaouli essential oil is pungent, with fresh camphor and medicinal earthiness. It is very strong and penetrating, although most would say that it is softer and sweeter than tea tree and more similar to eucalyptus.
Niaouli is also one of the most energizing essential oils available. Add a few drops to the diffuser for a stimulating effect!
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca quinquenervia
- Aroma: Strong camphor, earthy, medicinal
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Plant Parts: Twigs and Leaves
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Tea Tree