Our Organic Nutmeg Essential Oil has a vibrant warm fresh and spicy sweet aroma just like the fresh grated nutmeg spice! Derived from organically cultivated fruit of the evergreen Myristica fragrans tree. Nutmeg is quite an alluring spice, historically used in incense, flavoring and liqueur manufacturing. Create enchanting perfumes, cosmetics, candles and other fragrance creations with the exotic spicy sweet essence of Nutmeg Essential Oil. Enjoy the aroma and benefits of sensuous Nutmeg spice by inhaling the essential oil from the bottle or use a scent strip.
Similar to other spices and herbs, Nutmeg is used in Aromatherapy for its energizing properties, stimulating appetite, assisting digestion and also massaged into muscles or joints to ease discomfort. Remember to dilute properly for topical application, the essential oil of Nutmeg is warming to the skin and should be used in the correct amounts.
- Botanical Latin Name: Myristica fragrans
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Plant Parts: Seeds/Fruit
- Cultivation Method: Organic cultivated
- Method of Extraction: Steam distillation
- Blends Well With: Clove, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Juniper, Myrrh, Neroli, Rose Otto, Rosemary Verbenone, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang and many others.