An exceptionally special and high quality French Osmanthus flower absolute. Our French Osmanthus is a juicy, vibrant and very tenacious absolute oil that is rich, sweet and fruity-floral with luscious nuances of raisin, apricot and peach and smooth green undertone.
The heavenly honeyed blossom essence is so beautiful it can stand on its own as a single note perfume but it truly beckons to be blended into floral fantasy and sumptuous fruity perfumes.
Our French Osmanthus Absolute is produced in the perfume capital of the world Grasse, France from organically grown osmanthus flowers. It is suitable for aromatherapy use. The aroma of osmanthus flower is delectable, comforting and uplifting.
A note on absolutes: Absolutes are highly concentrated aromatic materials. Their aroma is best observed in alcohol or carrier oil. Try diluting into one of our premium carrier oils or into alcohol at 5%, 10% or 20% and see how the scent will subtley change.
- Botanical name: Osmanthus fragrans
- Extraction method: Solvent-extracted absolute
- Plant Part: Flower blossoms
- Country of origin: France
- Cultivation method: Organic
- Scent description: Sweet honeyed apricot and ripe peach with smooth green undertone
- Blends with: Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Bergamot, Blood Orange, Rose Otto, Tuberose, Vanilla, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang