Magnificently rich and tenacious, Osmanthus is bursting with aromas of sweet ripe pear and luscious honeyed apricot. This long lasting fruity floral is irresistibly fantastic. It can shine on its own as a standout perfume! Used in natural perfumery for its delectable fruit floral bouquet and elegant undertones of precious woods. Osmanthus is an absolute joy!
A note on absolutes: Absolutes are highly concentrated aromatic materials. Their aroma is best observed in alcohol or carrier oil. Try diluting into one of our premium carrier oils or into alcohol at 5%, 10% or 20% and see how the scent will subtley change.
- Botanical Latin Name: Osmanthus fragrans
- Extraction method: Absolute
- Plant Part: Flower blossoms
- Country of origin: Eastern Asia
- Cultivation method: Organic
- Blends with: Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Bergamot, Blood Orange, Rose Otto, Tuberose, Vanilla, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang