Unlike any patchouli you have ever tried! Grown and processed in the Aceh Province of Indonesia, The source of Premium Aceh varieties of Patchouli oil. A beautiful, smooth, rich patchouli, with interesting notes of toasted cacao bean. Gorgeous on its own or used for the finest perfumes and body care.
The Aceh Province is home to the most desired and unique Patchouli oils in the world. This essential oil is fair trade and your support enriches the communities they are produced in. A truly GOOD VIBE patchouli!!
For another majestic aged patchouli option, Please try our Vintage 2011 Aceh Selatan Patchouli.
- Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
- Origin: Indonesia
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Cultivation: Organic
- Use: Natural Perfumery, Ceremony
- Note: Base Note, Great Fixative
- Aroma: Earthy, musky, smooth, rich and tenacious