Our organic Petitgrain Essential Oil is steam distilled in Paraguay from the bright green leaves and branch tips of organically cultivated bitter orange trees, Citrus aurantium. This therapeutic grade Petitgrain is perfect for aromatherapy and perfumery applications. It displays a pleasant fresh tangy citrus aroma, reminiscent of orange flowers, with rich green woody undertone. Petitgrain Oil's refreshing citrus notes are popular in colognes, fougere and gourmand accords. Petitgrain Oil is often used by the natural perfumer as a more affordable alternative to Neroli essential oil.
- Botanical Latin Name: Citrus aurantium
- Country of Origin: Paraguay
- Plant Parts: Leaves and twigs
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, Neroli, Bergamot, Vanilla, Lime, Ylang Ylang, Rose Otto, Palmarose, Vetiver, Clove, Seabuckthorn berry, Jasmine, Cardamom, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Silver Fir, Chamomile