Scotch Pine Essential Oil is steam distilled from evergreen needles of Pinus sylvestris by our Bulgarian distiller. Pine Forests are known to be a health giving environment due to the evaporation of the essential oil from the pine needles. Scotch Pine has been long used for its cleansing and clearing effects. It was first studied in Ancient Greece and tested by Hippocrates in for its respiratory healing effects. Scotch Pine possesses antiseptic properties, ideal for inhalation or use in a diffuser or nebulizer to help ease cold and flu. Welcome Scotch Pine into your home during cold winter months to bring a wonderful warmth and comfort to your living environment. Evoke feelings of great health and contentment at any time with this fragrant Scotch Pine Oil.
- Botanical Latin Name: Pinus sylvestris
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Plant Parts: Needles
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Cedar, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree