This Rosemary Essential Oil is skillfully steam distilled from Organic rosemary chemotype camphor grown in the high plateaus of France. As a result this rosemary contains more camphor and 1,8-cineole compared to rosemary grown any other way.
Rosemary Essential Oil has significant aroma therapeutic value. Often used to improve memory, Rosemary has a particular affinity for the mind. Rosemary Essential Oil also has benefits for the respiratory system, and you may wish to include it in your salt pipe inhaler or diffuser to experience these benefits. Rosemary oil is commonly used to increase circulation and enhance the health and appearance of skin and hair. Dilute properly.
Beyond Aromatherapy, Rosemary is an indispensable part of many perfume compositions. This clean and bright Rosemary Essential Oil exhibits a full clear green herbaceous aroma with cool camphor and hints of mint.
- Botanical Latin Name: Rosmarinus officinalis ct camphor
- Country of Origin: France
- Plant Parts: Herb
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Sandalwood, Black Spruce, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon