Our Hawaiian variety of Sandalwood is exceptionally sweet, woody and rich. With its characteristic smokey volcanic notes, Hawaiian Sandalwood is an exalted expression of the island paradise where it is cultivated. Steam Distilled from quality heartwood grown on the Big Island of Hawaii, this unique variety of sandalwood is becoming highly sought after.
Hawaiian Sandalwood was at one time a prized commodity for trade. Until recently however, Hawaiian Sandalwood was unavailable due to over harvesting. Our sandalwood is grown and Distilled on a 2,800 acre family farm that is part of the Hawaiian Sandalwood forest restoration.
Hawaiian Sandalwood is renowned for its profound balancing and healing effects. Creamy and dreamy, our Hawaiian Sandalwood soothes the skin and the mind. This Sandalwood oil is a beneficial and awe-inspiring addition to hair treatments, total body massage oil or sensual perfume. You must experience the sweet caress of this royal Hawaiian essence!
- Botanical Name: Santalum paniculatum
- Aroma: Creamy, Sweet, Woody, Smokey
- Country of Origin: Hawaii
- Plant Parts: Heartwood
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Cedar, Roman Chamomile, Frankincense, Helichrysum, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose Otto, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang