With a significantly lower menthol content, spearmint is sweeter and more gentle than peppermint but still has many of the same properties. Spearmint's cool fragrance is clean and refreshing with a floral finish.
Use diluted in a carrier oil to sooth tense back and neck muscles or to dab onto the temples for headache relief. Refreshing spearmint calms the mind and body.
Spearmint graces the lungs with calming cool healing antioxidants. You must try spearmint added to the diffuser or salt inhaler, it is divine!
Our spearmint essential oil is steam distilled from flowering tops of the organically grown herb in the United States. Being milder and gentler than peppermint, spearmint is considered a superior mint for children and those with a sensitive sense of smell.
- Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
- Aroma: Sweet, Minty, Floral, Cool
- Country of Origin: United States
- Plant Parts: Flowering Tops
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, Inula, Lavender, Lemon, Silver Fir, Chamomile, Blue Tansy, Tea Tree, Oregano, Black Spruce