With a significantly lower menthol content, spearmint is sweeter and more gentle than peppermint but still has many of the same properties. Spearmint's cool fragrance is clean and refreshing with a floral finish. Our Spearmint Essential Oil is steam distilled from flowering tops of the organically grown herb in the United States. Being milder and gentler than peppermint, spearmint is considered a superior mint for children and those with a sensitive sense of smell. Refreshing spearmint calms the body and mind.
Dilute our organic Spearmint Essential Oil into a carrier oil, it makes a great travel companion. Apply to relieve tense back and neck muscles or onto the abdomen to ease an upset stomach. A dab onto the temples or behind the ear can really soothe a headache. Spearmint is also very therapeutic for inhalations, gracing the lungs with calming cool healing antioxidants. You must try spearmint added to the diffuser or salt inhaler, it is incredibly divine!
- Botanical Latin Name: Mentha spicata
- Country of Origin: United States
- Plant Parts: Flowering Tops
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, Inula, Lavender, Lemon, Silver Fir, Chamomile, Blue Tansy, Tea Tree, Oregano, Black Spruce