Rising Sun Botanicals' rare wildcrafted Stinging Nettle Essential Oil is a potent, powerful anti-inflammatory and general tonic for the body’s systems. Medicinal nettles have been used for hundreds of years as a general tonic herb.
Our nettle oil is steam distilled from the robust leaves of Urtica dioica in Corsica. This very rare distillation exudes a unique, deep green forest aroma.
Stinging nettle is a fantastic remedy for imbalances, and can also be used to balance sebum production in overly-oily skin and hair. Many dandruff sufferers have found relief with the regular application of Stinging Nettle Essential Oil.
- Botanical name: Urtica dioica
- Aroma: Sweet Green Earth
- Extraction method: Steam distillation
- Part of plant distilled: Leaves
- Country of origin: Corsica
- Cultivation method: Wild-crafted
- Blends Well With: Frankincense, Rose Otto, Inula, Helichrysum
- Uses: anti-inflammatory, astringent