Rising Sun Botanicals' rare wildcrafted Stinging Nettle Essential Oil is a potent, powerful anti-inflammatory and general tonic for the body’s systems. Medicinal nettles have been used for hundreds of years as a tonic herb to promote overall wellbeing. Our pure Nettle Oil is steam distilled from the robust leaves of Urtica dioica in Corsica. This very rare distillation exudes a unique, deep green forest aroma. Stinging nettle has anti-inflammatory and astringent qualities and is a fantastic natural remedy for skin imbalances. Benefits include bringing balance to sebum production in overly oily skin and hair and many dandruff sufferers have found relief with the regular application of Stinging Nettle Essential Oil.
- Botanical Latin Name: Urtica dioica
- Extraction method: Steam distillation
- Part of plant distilled: Leaves
- Country of origin: Corsica
- Cultivation method: Wildcrafted
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Greenland Moss, Frankincense, Rose Otto, Inula, Helichrysum, Spruce, Fir, Pine