Sweet Cassie is a cousin to Mimosa and a radiant floral addition to perfume. Cassie has a fragrant honey floral bouquet with powdery balsamic notes and discernable hints of violet. A warming woody floral to used to smooth out or soften aromatic blends.
A note on absolutes: Absolutes are highly concentrated aromatic materials. Their aroma is best observed in alcohol or carrier oil. Try diluting into one of our premium carrier oils or into alcohol at 5%, 10% or 20% and see how the scent will subtley change.
- Botanical Name: Acacai farnesiana
- Part of plant distilled: Flowers
- Country of origin: Egypt
- Cultivation method: Conventional
- Scent description: Powdery violet and woody balsamic notes, honey florals
- Blends with: jasmine, ylang ylang, vetiver, lemon, bergamot, spikenard, vanilla, neroli, osmanthus and orange blossom absolute