Known as a symbol of happiness since Roman times, Marjoram brings a lot to the table! The scent of Marjoram is surprisingly pleasant as an essential oil and blends well with all lavender, chamomiles, vanilla and many more. It is also very useful in perfumery and fragrance crafting. A welcome addition to the perfect perfumers palette or the experienced or novice aromatherapist. We invite to try our deliciously fresh, fragrant and therapeutic Sweet Marjoram!
Ease the body and mind with our soothing and therapeutic grade Organic Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil. Tame tension, restless legs and slip into peaceful slumber simply by inhaling from the bottle! Blend with lavender, vanilla and chamomile for a stronger effect. Marjoram essential oil is also a very versatile aroma therapy that can ease stress, balance emotions, induce a sense of calm and assist in restful sleep.
Our Sweet Marjoram is organically and carefully grown for its aromatic leaves, not only for culinary purposes but also to steam distill an essential oil. We carefully cut the tops when the plants have grown to flower and are slowly dried. We then low temp steam distill the plant material with a resulting essential oil, high in active calming camphor, blissful beautiful borneo, and perfectly balanced pinene.
- Botanical Latin Name: Origanum majorana
- Country of Origin: USA
- Plant Parts: Organic Leaves
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blends Well With: Ambrette, Bergamot, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Ho Wood, Jasmine, Labdanum, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Oakmoss, Osmanthus, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Indian Rosewood, Rose Otto, Sandalwood, Spikenard, Tonka Bean, Tuberose, Vetiver, Violet Leaf, Ylang Ylang