A serene steam distillation of wild Silver Fir Cones from our Austrian distiller. This crisp resinous essential oil is similar to pinecone. Templin oil displays a delicately sweet fruity and vanilla-like undertone that makes the it a standout among all the coniferous oils. Templin Fir Cone is an elegant conifer oil that is useful in forest aromas, chypres, fougeres, amber and leather bases, florals, and men's colognes.
Templin Fir Cone essential oil is extracted from the CONES infused with resin of the Silver Fir evergreen. The Templin essential oil shares similar crisp and fresh notes to the Silver Fir needle essential oil, however with a deeper incense like quality.
- Botanical Name: Abies alba
- Aroma: Crisp, Resinous, Pinecone-like
- Country of Origin: Austria
- Plant Parts: Fir cone with resin
- Cultivation Method: Wild Harvested
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled