This rare Tobacco absolute is made from Nicotiana rustica leaves, also known as Aztec or Wild Tobacco. It is dry and robust, leathery and green/herbal. A very unique tobacco absolute, but still very much tobacco absolute. Blends exceptionally well into floral compositions in small amounts. This particular tobacco absolute blended with vanilla is out of this world! A wonderful addition to bring tobacco fragrance blends and notes to new levels.
- Botanical Latin Name: Nicotiana rustica
- Country of Origin: South America / France
- Cultivation Method: Wildcrafted
- Viscosity: Thick, warming may be required
- Aroma: Rich and dry, luxurious, green herbal, leather