Tobacco Flower Absolute is an extremely rare, captivating oil cultivated in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside. Extracted from the delicate blossoms of the tobacco plant, Tobacco Flower Absolute is sought after by perfumers around the world as one of the most exclusive, subtle, enticing aromas available today.
Sweeter than tobacco leaf absolute and more complex than carnation oil, this sweet, earthy treat boasts a history steeped in ancient tradition. The Aztecs cultivated special tobacco plants so they could use the fragrant flowers as ceremonial ornaments, while the Native Americans often used tobacco smoke in lieu of incense.
Spiritually speaking, the tobacco flower is incredibly sacred, and is said to facilitate communion with the astral planes and the spirit world.
A note on absolutes: Absolutes are highly concentrated aromatic materials. Their aroma is best observed in alcohol or carrier oil. Try diluting into one of our premium carrier oils or into alcohol at 5%, 10% or 20% and see how the scent will subtley change.
- Botanical Name: Nicotiana tabacum
- Aroma: Rich and earthy, leather tobacco and hints of floral fruit
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Plant Parts: Flowers
- Cultivation Method: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Solvent Extracted
- Blends Well With: Labdanum, Cardamom, Lavender, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Tuberose, Ylang Ylang