Our Organic Turmeric Essential Oil is gently extracted from Turmeric roots, which have been used medicinally for thousands of years, and have been recently discovered by Western medicine. This special gentle CO2 extraction process captures much more of the lipids and pigments than a typical powdered herb. Turmeric Oil may activate more than a dozen protective anti-inflammatory proteins in the skin cells. One of the most incredible things about Turmeric is that its phytonutrients actually attract electrons, which may lead to the long-term protection of cells.
CO2 extracted Turmeric Oil is widely used throughout aromatherapy for its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Turmeric may be added to pain and inflammation reducing oil blends to achieve its benefits. Dilute properly and use care with turmeric as it can stain with its intense golden orange color.
- Botanical Latin Name: Curcuma longa
- Aroma: Fresh, Spicy, Woody
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Plant Parts: Roots
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: CO2 Select Extract
- Blends Well With: Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Lemon, Ginger, Myrrh, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang