Our Vanilla essential oil is a rich and creamy light brown CO2 extraction that smells simply divine! Containing 18% vanillin, this extract is strong and smooth. Vanilla oil is extremely therapeutic, gentle and aromatic. Vanilla is a synergistic essence, blending well with and enhancing most other oils. A charming, unique and long lasting fixative and gourmand base note for perfumery and fragrance creations.
Sweet and luxurious, vanilla essential oil has sedative like properties and can be used to calm and relax the brain and nerves to promote sleep. Vanilla essential oil may be used in skincare blends, as the oil is commonly used for a reversal effect on skin damage caused by free radicals, which may slow the signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. So yummy, so comforting, so vanilla! One we can't live without!
- Botanical Latin Name: Vanilla planifolia
- Aroma: Smooth, Creamy, hints of spice, vanilla
- Country of Origin: India
- Plant Parts: Bean
- Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
- Method of Extraction: CO2 Total Extract
- Blends Well With: Chamomile, Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Ginger, Spice Oils